group image

Report An Emergency

To Report a Water-Related Emergency call 661-947-4114.

Water-related emergencies include broken pipes and/or flooding. If you need the water shut-off at the meter to avoid water waste and/or flooding on your property OR if you discover a main line broken pipe, please call us at 661-947-4114 immediately.

Anything but a broken pipe or flooding is not considered an emergency, but given the precious nature of our water, we still very much appreciate residents alerting us to waste. Report non-emergency water waste here.

Skip to content